Do you love to make all sorts of crafts? How would you like to do what you love and make money from it? When I got started with Stampin’ Up 3 years ago, I never intended for it to be a home-based business. I joined during one of their signing specials simply to get the discount for myself. Over time though I discovered what a great work at home opportunity it really is.
Seriously – I get to play with paper, stamps, and other crafting goodies all day and make money from it! How cool is that?
I am truly blessed to be able to help contribute income to my family while still being at home and available for my kids. Like tomorrow, I am going along with my youngest daughter to help chaperone her class picnic. That is not something I could do if I had to work outside the home. I love the flexibility that comes with being my own boss and running my own business.
Benefits of Joining Stampin Up:
- You get to craft all day and make money from it!
- Your starter kit is only $99. Not many other businesses can be started so inexpensively.
- Your $99 gets you $125 in product ($26 in free product!), FREE business supplies including catalogs ($50 in value), and FREE shipping!
- You get to choose what comes in your starter kit. Other direct sales companies have a set starter kit that includes what they think you need to build your business. Stampin Up lets you choose!
- Earn 20%+ commission on every order you receive. With just a few workshops a month, this could be consistent income for you! See the compensation plan here.
- Get up to a 25% discount on every single order you place for yourself. Never pay full price for your paper crafting supplies again!
- Get your hands on the new catalogs months before regular customers.
- Purchase product from the new catalogs before regular customers can.
- You can earn free product (and exciting vacations!) from Stampin Up through their Flex Points program.
Benefits of Joining my Stampin Up Team:
- I am a laid-back team leader. I will never pressure you to meet sales minimums. I am here to support you every stepp of the way, but I won’t harass you to sell, sell, sell or recruit, recruit, recruit!
- Don’t want to have parties? That’s ok, I will send you a detailed report on how you can build a Stampin Up business without ever holding a party or class!
- Stampin Up is my full-time job! I am committed to providing valuable training materials to help you grow your Stampin Up business. I frequently offer my team class ideas and other handouts to help you grow your business.
- I am an experienced blogger – I have been blogging and earning an income full-time since 2008. So I can help you start a blog to grow your Stampin Up business.
- In addition, by joining my team you will have access to a fun exclusive Facebook group with tons of support, inspiration, giveaways, and more!
The wonderful thing about starting a Stampin’ Up business is that you have the freedom to run it however you like. For example, I run my Stampin Up Business entirely online through my blog.
Don’t want to hold Stampin Up classes or workshops?
You can certainly make a lot of money with classes and workshops, but that is not the only way to do it. I myself have only ever held one class – and I hated it! Standing up in front of a group of a people and talking makes me nervous! And when I get nervous, I start to stutter. (Can anyone else relate?) So holding classes or parties is not for me. A Stampin Up business is supposed to be fun!
So how do I make money with Stampin Up? I simply blog about sample projects and make YouTube videos which include links back to my Stampin’ Up website. When people purchase from those links, I earn the 20% commission.
I also make money with Stampin Up two other ways and I will share details about those when you join my team!
So whether you want to hold classes or you prefer to build a business that is completely online, I am here to support you.
There is no risk at all. If you join and find it’s not for you, there is no penalty to drop and no obligation to buy more products. Even if you are on the fence about starting a business, this is a great no-risk way to get some craft supplies at a discount.
If you have any questions about starting your own Stampin’ Up Business, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Ready to get your own Stampin Up business? Click here to join Stampin’ Up today.