Make this adorable Party Panda Valentine’s Day card for your kids this February. It’s super cute and only takes 5 minutes to make!
When I first saw these cute little Party Pandas in the Sale-a-bration brochure I fell in love. Instantly, I knew I had to have that stamp set. It’s just perfect for making birthday cards for kids! But you can also use it to make super cute (and super easy!) Valentine’s Day cards.
And the best part? You can get this stamp set for free! It’s one of the many stamps sets and products that you can get for free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration.
I made these cute handmade Valentine cards for a swap I participated in recently. I am part of a great Stampin Up group that shares tons of ideas and inspiration. I got to meet many of these amazing women in person when I went to Utah for the Stampin Up convention back in November. I am a bit shy, so I was nervous about going to convention. However, I am so glad I did go. I had so much fun stamping, learning about new products, and talking with other people who love paper crafting just as much as I do.
After we all got back from convention, we decided to have a swap featuring the great new products in the Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure. I had so much fun making these cute panda cards for the swap. Want to participate in swaps like this one? It’s just one of the many perks of joining the Stampin Up community!
So let’s get started and learn how to make these cute handmade Valentine’s Day cards…
Party Pandas Handmade Valentine Cards Instructions
Cut the paper:
- Cut a piece of Powder Pink cardstock to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Place the long edge at the top of a scoring board and score at 4-1/4″. Fold in half to form your card base.
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock to 5-1/2″ x 3″.
- Cut a piece of Painted With Love Designer Series Paper to 5-1/2″ x 2-3/4″.
Stamping / coloring:
- On a scrap of Whisper White cardstock that is at least 3″ x 3″, stamp the panda with the letter (from the Party Pandas stamp set) in black ink.
- Use a Melon Mambo watercolor pencil or marker to color in the heart on the envelope.
- Using Melon Mambo ink, stamp the Love You stamp down the right edge of the card front. Leave about an inch at the bottom unstamped.
- Using Melon Mambo ink, stamp the Love You stamp onto a scrap of Melon Mambo cardstock.
- Using the Sweet & Sassy die set, cut the panda stamp into a heart.
- Use the next size up heart die to cut another heart from Melon Mambo cardstock.
- Use the smallest heart die to cut out the Love You sentiment.
- Adhere the Rich Razzleberry strip to your card front about 1/4″ from the fold.
- Adhere the Painted With Love Designer Series Paper strip to the center of the Rich Razzleberry layer, making sure there is an even border on both sides.
- Adhere the panda stamped heart to the Melon Mambo heart.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the heart with the panda to the center of the Designer Series Paper strip.
- Adhere the Love You stamped heart to the bottom right corner of the card front.
Party Pandas Handmade Valentine Cards Supply List
Party Pandas Stamp SetPainted With Love Designer Series PaperSweet & Sassy Framelits DiesCardstock in Powder Pink, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper WhiteStampin Write MarkersInk in Basic Black and Melon MamboSnail Adhesive Tape RunnerStampin Dimensionals
For more ideas to help you celebrate, be sure to check out the rest of my Valentines Day projects.
Pin this Party Pandas Valentines Day Card for Later:
In addition to making enough for the swap, I made a couple of extras of these cards for anyone who joins my team during Sale-a-bration. I will include the card in with the goodies that come in your welcome packet.
I have set myself a goal of reaching my next promotion during Sale-a-bration. So I am looking for 2 new people who love paper crafting and would be interested in joining Stampin Up and becoming part of our fun paper crafting community.
If you would love to save money on your paper crafting supplies and would love to connect with other paper crafting enthusiasts, I would be thrilled if you would join us and help me reach my goal!