Get a free Stampin Up embossing folder and a Card Kit to make this pretty Petal Palette card. See all the details below.
Each month I like to send a thank you gift to my Stampin Up customers who place an order during the month and use the current host code. It’s my way of expressing gratitude to everyone who supports my Stampin Up business. I love that I have a job that allows me to be creative every day. And I am eternally grateful to be able to work from home so I can stay home with my kids.
I am so excited about this month’s customer appreciation gift! You will receive a Petal Pairs Embossing Folder Set and a Petal Palette embossed card kit. I absolutely love this set of 2 embossing folders – it would be perfect for making cards for all sorts of occasions.
Here’s what the February 2018 customer appreciation gift gift will contain
- Petal Pair Embossing Folder Set
- card kit containing all pieces needed to assemble the card (you just need to provide the stamps and adhesive)
Please note that card kits may vary from what is shown. Your card base will be either Crushed Curry or Calypso Coral. There are 6 different patterns in the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper so the pattern you receive may vary from what is shown. And you will receive either flower or leaf metal embellishments.
You just need to add the stamping. I used the Petal Palette Stamp Set to complete this card, but you can use any stamp set you like.
To get your free Petal Pair embossing folder Set and card kit, you just need to place a $50 or more (before tax and shipping) order through my online Stampin Up store and use this month’s host code: P7CZGHG2.
If you have any questions about using the host code or ordering, please send me an email. I would be happy to help!
Offer limited to one free gift per month – US only. Offer expires February 28, 2018. (Reading this after February 2018? That’s ok! I offer a free gift each month. Check out the current month’s gift here.)
Please note: if your order is over $150, please do not use the host code. Any order over $150 earns Stampin Rewards which means more free product for you! No worries – you will still receive the free gift from me.
Also remember that for every $50 you spend during Sale-a-bration, you get a free Sale-a-bration gift from Stampin Up!
Petal Palette Card Supply List
Petal Palette Card Instructions
Please note: I am including complete instructions for the Petal Palette embossed cards below. If you receive the February customer appreciation gift though, all the cutting will be done for you so you just need to stamp and put the card together.
Cutting the paper (done for you in the kit):
- Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Place the long edge at the top of a scoring board and score at 4-1/4″. Fold in half to form card base.
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ X 3-1/4″
- Cardstock strip (same color as card base): 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper strip: 3/4″ x 3-1/2″
Die Cutting / Embossing:
- Use the 2″ scalloped circle die from the Layering Circles Die Set to cut a Whisper White circle. (Done for you in the kit.)
- Place the cardstock strip in the flower embossing folder (from the Petal Pair embossing folder set) and run through your die cut machine.
- Using black ink, stamp the “Thank You” sentiment from the Petal Palette stamp set on the bottom right corner of the card base.
- Using black ink, stamp the bird from the Petal Palette stamp set on the scalloped circle die cut.
Or if you don’t have the Petal Palette stamp set, use the stamps of your choice.
Use Stampin Blends markers to color in the bird.
Assembling the card:
- Apply adhesive to the back of the larger piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) piece and adhere above the sentiment.
- Apply Fast Fuse adhesive to the back of the embossed piece and adhere to the DSP layer. Make sure to center it so there is an even amount of DSP showing at the top and bottom.
- Apply Fast Fuse adhesive to the back of the thin DSP strip and adhere it to the center of the embossed layer.
- Add Stampin Dimensionals to the back of the scalloped circle and adhere to the center of the thin DSP strip.
- Use mini glue dots to adhere the two metal embellishments to the card.
Pin this handmade card tutorial for later:
If you would like to see more projects like this embossed card tutorial, be sure to check out the rest of my handmade card ideas. Happy crafting!