These beautiful embossed snowflake cards feature a simple clean design and have just a bit of sparkle to catch the light.
So each month I like to send a thank you gift to my Stampin Up customers who place an order during the month. I am a bit behind on getting this month’s free gift offer posted. My husband had surgery last week and my son is sick with the flu. So I am playing catch-up.
At any rate though, you still have plenty of time to receive this month’s customer appreciation gift – a free Stampin Up Winter Wonder snowflake embossing folder and an embossed snowflake card kit.
Here’s what your free gift will contain:
- Stampin Up Winter Wonder embossing folder
- card base and all layers cut for you
- samples of 2 designs of Season of Cheer Washi Tape
You just need to add the stamping. I used the Flurry of Wishes stamp set to complete this card, but you can use any Christmas stamp set you like.
To get your free embossing folder and card kit, you just need to place a $50 or more (before tax and shipping) through my online Stampin Up store and use this month’s host code: TEERK9VG.
Please note, if your order is over $150, please do not use the host code as any order over $150 earns Stampin Rewards which means more free product for you! No worries – you will still receive the free gift from me.
If you have any questions about using the host code or ordering, please send me an email. I would be happy to help! Offer limited to one free gift per month – US only. Offer expires December 31, 2017.
These pretty embossed snowflake cards were made using the Stampin Up Winter Wonder embossing folder and the Flurry of Wishes stamp set. (While you are here, be sure to check out the rest of my projects made with the Flurry of Wishes stamp set.)
So let’s get started and I will show you how to put these pretty embossed snowflake Christmas cards together.
Buy the supplies needed to make these embossed snowflake cards:
Flurry Of Wishes Stamp SetWinter Wonder Embossing FolderLayering Squares Die SetYear of Cheer Washi TapeMetallics Sequin AssortmentChampagne Foil SheetsCardstock in Night of Navy and Whisper WhiteShimmery White CardstockNight of Navy Ink PadFast Fuse Adhesive
Instructions to make these embossed snowflake Christmas cards:
Please note: I am including complete instructions for the embossed snowflake cards below. If you receive the December customer appreciation gift though, all the cutting will be done for you so you just need to stamp, emboss the snowflake, and put the card together.
Cut the paper (Done for you in the kit)
- Night of Navy cardstock: 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″. Place long edge at top of scoring board and score at 4-1/4″. Fold in half to form card base.
- Whisper White cardstock insert: 5-1/4″ X 4″
- Shimmery White cardstock: 5-1/4″ X 4″
- Use the 1-5/8″ regular square die from the Layering Squares Die Set to cut a square from Whisper White cardstock. (Done for you in the kit.)
- Use the 1-3/4″ scalloped square die from the Layering Squares Die Set to cut a scalloped square from champagne foil paper. (Done for you in the kit.)
Center the shimmery white cardstock piece in the Winter Wonder embossing folder and run through your die cut machine.
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the “Be filled with wonder” sentiment from the Flurry of Wishes stamp set on the Whisper White square.
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the “Merry Christmas” sentiment at the top center of the Whisper White card insert.
- Adhere the Whisper White insert on the inside of your card to have a space to write your holiday greetings.
- Use Fast Fuse adhesive to adhere the embossed snowflake piece to the card front.
- Cut a 5 inch length of the marbled washi tape and adhere to the center of the card, referring to the pictures in this post for placement.
- Cut a 4-1/2″ piece of copper washi tape and adhere it directly above the other washi tape.
- Press along the length of the washi tape so the snowflake embossing shows through.
- Adhere the “Be filled with wonder” sentiment to the scalloped champagne foil square.
- Put Stampin Dimensionals on the back of the scalloped square and adhere it to the center of the washi tape strips.
- Adhere 3 sequins to your card, referring to the image above for placement.
Pin this handmade card tutorial for later:
If you would like to see more holiday card ideas, be sure to check out the rest of my handmade Christmas cards. Happy crafting!