These cute All Hearts Come Home for Christmas gift tags featured a winter village scene. They would be perfect for holiday gifts. You could also use them on a bottle of wine or home-baked goodies as a hostess gift. Keep reading to learn how to make them.
Words can not express how much I love the Hearts Come Home stamp set and coordinating dies. My grandma gave me a Christmas village when I was first married and I love setting it up each year when we get out the holiday decorations. It’s so magical seeing all the little village houses set up at night. This stamp set lets me capture a little bit of that magic in my holiday crafting!
Cardstock colors needed: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Adhesive needed: Tear & Tape Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals
Cut the paper:
- Whisper White: 2″ x 5″
- Night of Navy: 2″ x 4″. Place the long edge at the top of a scoring board and score at 1″.
- Whisper White: 2″ x 3-1/2″
- Gold Glimmer Paper: 3/4″ x 2″
All stamps are from the Hearts Come Home stamp set.
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the smaller Whisper White piece.
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the stars underneath the score line on the Night of Navy piece.
Paper Punching and Die Cutting:
All dies are from the Hometown Greetings die set.
- Use the Banner Triple Punch on one end of the bigger Whisper White piece.
- Use the tag topper die on the other end of the Whisper White tag.
- Use the tag topper die on the Night of Navy piece, lining the bottom edge up with the score line.
- Line up one of the village scene dies just above the sentiment on the smaller white piece and run through a die cut machine.
- Use Tear & Tape adhesive to adhere the gold glimmer strip to the bottom of the stamped piece. You want half of it showing out from underneath.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the village scene to the Night of Navy tag. Cut small edge pieces from the sheet of Stampin Dimensionals to fit on the back of the house and tree.
- Apply 2 mini glue dots to the top back of the Night of Navy tag – 1 on either side of the ribbon hole. Adhere the Night of Navy tag to the white tag, lining up the heart holes. The rest of the tag won’t have any adhesive on it so you can open it and write a note.
- Cut a 6″ piece of Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon and thread through the hole. Run a small length of white baker’s twine or linen thread around the ribbon down near the tag top and tie in a know. Trim the ends close to the knot. Trim the ends of the ribbon at an angle.
Pin this holiday gift tag tutorial for later:
I hope you have enjoyed this Christmas gift tag tutorial. Until next time, Happy crafting!