Looking for easy Christmas cards to make for everyone on your list this year? Then check out this pretty All Hearts Come Home for Christmas card tutorial. So quick and easy to make!
I love to make handmade Christmas cards for everyone each year, but sometimes I find myself running out of time as the holidays quickly approach.
That’s why I love easy card ideas like this All Hearts Come Home for Christmas card. It takes just minutes to put together.
I made this easy Christmas card with the Hearts Come Home stamp set. It was in the Stampin Up holiday catalog last year and was one of my favorites. So I was super excited to see that it had made the cut for the annual catalog this year. I absolutely love it!
Cardstock colors: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, and Night of Navy
Ink Pad Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, and Old Olive
Adhesives: Snail Tape Runner, Stampin Dimensionals, and Mini Glue Dots
Cut the paper:
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Place the long edge at the top of a scoring board and score at 4-1/4″. Fold in half to form your card base.
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock to 5-1/4″ x 4″
Using the Layering Square die set…
- Cut (2) 1-3/4″ squares from Whisper White and 2 scalloped squares from Night of Navy cardstock.
- Cut a 2-3/8″ square from Whisper White and a scalloped square from Night of Navy cardstock.
- Turn the large white square sideways so it looks like a diamond. Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the sentiment near the bottom.
- Using Cherry Cobbler ink, stamp the 2 story house just above the sentiment. Use Old Olive ink to stamp 1 tree to the right of the house and 2 smaller trees to the left of the house.
- Using Cherry Cobbler ink, stamp the skinny house in the center of one of the smaller squares. Use Old Olive ink to stamp the small tree to the left of the house.
- Using Cherry Cobbler ink, stamp the split level house in the center of the other small square. Use Old Olive ink to stamp the small tree to the right of the house.
- Adhere the Cherry Cobbler layer to the white card base.
- Adhere the stamped squares to the corresponding Night of Navy scalloped squares.
- Adhere the square with the tall skinny house to the upper left corner of your card.
- Adhere the square with the split level house to the lower right corner of your card.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the diamond to the center of your card.
- Use mini glue dots to adhere 1 gold sequin to the upper right corner of the card and 3 gold sequins to the lower left corner of the card.
- Tie a small bow using the gold cord (or any coordinating 1/8″ ribbon). Trim the ends and use a mini glue dot to adhere it below the sentiment.
Pin this easy Christmas card tutorial for later:
Well that’s it for today! I hope you enjoyed this simple Christmas card tutorial and it has inspired you to make your own cards this year. Until next time… Happy crafting!