Filled with hot cocoa and all the fixings, this cute mini pizza box treat would make great Christmas party favors or class party treats. You could even make them for your mail carrier, your child’s bus driver, the person who delivers your newspaper, your mechanic, etc.
Each year on the last day of school before Christmas break, I like to make a little something for the kids’ bus drivers. I want them to know how much I appreciate them getting my kids safely to school each day. This year I am making one of these cute mini pizza box treats for each bus driver.
I made these with the Smitten Mittens stamp set and coordinating dies. Such a fun set for making cards, party favors, scrapbook pages, and holiday treats!
And if you buy the stamp set and dies as a bundle you save 10%!
Each mini pizza box treat contains a packet of hot cocoa, a small bag of mini marshmallows, and a few Hershey’s Kisses. I would have put a mini candy cane in there too but you can’t seem to find any right now since it’s not even Halloween yet – #craftersproblems 🙂 I will add mini candy canes when I can find them at the store.
Supplies needed to make a Christmas Mini Pizza Box Treat
Smitten Mittens Stamp Set and DiesMini Pizza Boxes5/8″ Burlap RibbonCherry Cobbler 1/4″ Double-Stitched RibbonBe Merry Designer Series PaperCardstock in Garden Green and Whisper WhiteInk in Garden Green and Whisper WhiteFast Fuse AdhesiveMini Glue Dots
Smitten Mittens Mini Pizza Box Treat Instructions
Assemble the mini pizza boxes:
- First fold in the side flaps. Then fold the bottom flap up and over, tucking the tabs into place. (There are detailed instructions included with each pack of mini pizza boxes.)
- Fill your box with the treats of your choice then close.
Decorating the mini pizza boxes:
- Cut a 15″ length of Burlap Ribbon and use Fast Fuse to adhere it all around the side of the pizza box.
- Cut a 3-1/4″ square of Be Merry Designer Series Paper and adhere to the top of the pizza box.
- Using Garden Green ink, stamp the warm and fuzzy Christmas wishes mitten onto Whisper White cardstock.
- Using Whisper White Craft Ink, stamp the mitten outline, cuff, and snowflake onto Garden Green cardstock.
- Use the mittens dies to cut out the mittens.
- Tie a small bow from Cherry Cobbler Double Stitched Ribbon and trim the ends.
- Use a mini glue dot to stick it to the top of the pizza box.
- Adhere the mitten die cuts to the top of the pizza box, overlapping slightly.
Pin this Christmas Mini Pizza Box Treat Tutorial for later:
Well I hope you have enjoyed this series on fun holiday projects you can make with the Smitten Mittens stamp set and dies. If you missed any of the other Smitten Mittens projects, you can check them out at the links below.
- Christmas Gatefold Card
- 3 Mitten Gift Tag Ideas
- Mitten Gift Card Holder
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Matchbook Treat Holder
I hope you have enjoyed this Mini Pizza Box Treat Tutorial. So tell me… What would you fill yours with? Who would you give them to? Be sure to leave me a comment below. I would love to hear from you!