Each month, I offer 3 new free card kits to my customers. I am extremely grateful to all my Stampin Up customers and blog readers. Through income generated through this site and Stampin Up sales, I am able to work from home and be there for my kids. I know without you guys, I would have to go back to working outside of the home. Believe me, I never take that for granted!So I like to do something special for my customers to say thank you.
Every month, I will have 3 card kits available. If you place an order from $15 to $29 (before shipping and tax), you will receive 1 free card kit. If you place an order from $30 to $49, you will receive 2 free card kits. If you place an order of $50 or more, you will receive all 3 card kits, absolutely free. You don’t have to pay shipping or anything. It’s just my way of saying thanks!
***** To receive your free card kits, you need to order through my online Stampin Up store and use this month’s host code: BM9WRXMF *****
These free card kits contain all the paper products, die cuts, and embellishments you need to make the cards. I have done all the cutting to make it easy for you. You will just need to supply adhesive, ink, and the sentiment stamp of your choice. All you have to do is stamp the sentiment of your choice and assemble. Card making doesn’t get much easier than this!
Stampin Up policy doesn’t allow me to send you copies of the stamped images. However, these cards will work well with any sentiment stamps you might have on hand – Thank You, Happy Birthday, etc.
Watch the video to see how you assemble the free card kits or keep reading for the written tutorials.
Free Card Kit #1:
This pretty card features the stamp set Beautiful You which is quickly becoming one of my favorites!
This free card kit contains an A2 sized card base in Elegant Eggplant, a white cardstock layer, a strip of Elegant Eggplant Designer Series Paper, and 2 die cut ovals. Anyone who places an order of $15 or more during the month of May will receive this card kit, absolutely free.
To assemble card #1
- Adhere the white cardstock layer to the card base.
- Add the strip of floral paper about 1 inch from the bottom.
- Using Elegant Eggplant Ink, stamp a sentiment just above the floral strip on the right side of the card.
- Stamp the image of your choice on the white oval.
- Adhere the white oval to the Elegant Eggplant oval.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the ovals to the left side of the card, referring to the picture for placement
Supplies I used to make card #1
Free Card Kit #2
This card kit features a cheerful floral print umbrella. It would be a great card to send a friend who needs encouraging!
This free card kit contains an A2 sized card base in color Whisper White, a layer of Night of Navy Designer Series Paper, 2 rectangles (Whisper White and Crushed Curry), umbrella die cuts, and cloud die cuts. Anyone who places an order over $30 (before tax and shipping) during the month of May will receive card kits #1 and #2, absolutely free.
To assemble card #2
- Adhere the designer series paper layer to the cardstock base.
- Adhere Crushed Curry rectangle to the card at an angle.
- Using black ink, stamp the sentiment of your choice at the top of the white rectangle.
- Adhere the white layer to your card.
- Stamp the details on the umbrella and cloud die cuts (optional if you have the Weather Together stamp set)
- Referring to the image for placement, glue the umbrella handle, umbrella, and cloud die cuts to your card.
Supplies I used to make card #2
Free Card Kit #3
This free card kit features a cute little ice cream cone and fudgecicle. So adorable!
This free card kit contains an A2 sized card base in the color Pear Pizzazz, a triangle of Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper (design may vary), Circle die cuts in So Saffron and Whisper White, 2 banner die cuts in So Saffron, and all the die cuts you need to assemble the ice cream cone and fudgecicle. Anyone who places an order over $50 (before shipping and tax) during the month of May will receive card kits #1 ,#2, and #3, absolutely free.
To assemble card #3:
- Adhere the triangle to the card base.
- Use Chocolate Chip ink to stamp the sentiment in the corner.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the banners to the card base, running them along the edge of the DSP triangle.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the So Saffron circle to your card, centering it on the banners.
- Use a black Stampin Write marker to add pen stitching around the edge of the white circle (optional)
- Adhere the white circle to the So Saffron circle.
- Snip off the handle from the fudgesicle die cut.
- Use chocolate chip ink to stamp the indentions on the fudgesicle (optional).
- Adhere the spoon die cut to the fudgesicle for the handle and then glue the fudgesicle to the white circle at a slight angle.
- Use a sponge dauber and Blushing Bride ink to sponge ink around the edge of the ice cream scoop die cut.
- Adhere the cone to the scoop of ice cream then use Stampin Dimensionals to stick the ice cream cone down to the card.
Supplies I used to make card #3
Cool Treats Stamp SetFrozen Treats Die SetTasty Treats Designer Series PaperWhisper White CardstockSo Saffron CardstockPear Pizzazz CardstockChocolate Chip CardstockSoft Suede CardstockChocolate Chip Ink PadBlushing Bride Ink PadSponge Daubers
You can place an order anytime 24/7 by clicking on any of the items in the supply lists following each card’s instructions, or by visiting my online store here. Please remember to use May’s host code to receive your free card kits: BM9WRXMF
If you have any questions about the products used or how to use a host code, please email me.