Create beautiful handmade floral cards for your loved ones with the Label Me Pretty stamp set. It’s easy! Keep reading to learn how.
A friend surprised me with a small gift last night that really made my day. So I wanted to send her a handmade card and let her know how much I appreciated it.
This card features the gorgeous new Stampin Up stamp set Label Me Pretty. It is great for making birthday cards, thank you cards, or just-because cards! It has a coordinating punch that makes quick work of cutting out the labels. You could use this bundle for so many things – from party favors to gift packaging. I have some additional ideas for this stamp set that I will be sharing with you later in the week.
I used the new Fresh Florals designer series paper to make these cards. The floral prints in this designer series paper pack are simply gorgeous. It’s a great paper pack to have on hand if you love to make handmade greeting cards. So pretty and feminine!
This designer series paper pack showcases the new 2017-2019 Stampin Up In-Colors. If you haven’t seen them yet, they are Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide, and Lemon Lime Twist. I just love all the new colors, but Berry Burst is my favorite. Such a gorgeous pink-purple color. Love it!
These simple handmade cards take no time at all to make. I was able to complete all 5 of the cards picture above in less than 20 minutes. So that’s less than 5 minutes per card!
Label Me Pretty Stamp Set and PunchFresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack2017-2019 In Color CardstockWhisper White CardstockRhinestone Basic Jewels1-1/4″ Circle PunchLayering Circles Die SetSnail AdhesiveStampin’ Dimensionals
Cut the paper:
- 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ Whisper White Cardstock. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold to form an A2 card base.
- 5-1/4″ X 4″ Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper with white background
- 5-1/4″ X 1-1/2″ Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper with colored background
- Layering circle from coordinating cardstock (use either the small scalloped circle from the Layering Circles die set or the 1-3/8″ circle punch)
Stamp the images:
- Stamp the “You’re the Best” sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock using the coordinating color of ink. (I used Berry Burst in the above example.)
- Stamp the floral label border on Whisper White Cardstock using the coordinating color of ink.
Cut out the images:
- Cut out the sentiment using a 1-1/4″ circle punch.
- Cut out the floral label using the Pretty Label Punch.
Assemble the card:
- Adhere the designer series paper layer to the card base.
- Adhere the designer series paper strip to the center of the card.
- Layer the sentiment and the cardstock circle on to the stamped label.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the label to your card.
- Add 2 rhinestones to the upper right of the label and 2 rhinestones to the lower left of the label.
And that’s all there is to it. in just a short amount of time, you can make up a bunch of these beautiful handmade floral cards to have on hand for the next time you need to send someone a card.
Pin this handmade floral cards tutorial for later:
For more simple card ideas, be sure to check out the rest of my handmade card ideas.
I am going to be featuring the Label Me Pretty stamp set all week. My next project will show you how you can use this stamp set and coordinating paper punch to create pretty packaging for baked goods that will be given as a gift. You can also use this versatile stamp set for Project Life layouts. My post showing you how will go up at the end of the week. So be sure to watch for those two posts for additional ideas for using the Label Me Pretty bundle.
I hope you have enjoyed these pretty handmade floral cards. So tell me… Which of the new In-colors is your favorite? Leave me a comment below and let me know. I would love to hear from you!