I am extremely grateful to all my Stampin Up customers and blog readers. Through income generated through this site and Stampin Up sales, I am able to work from home and be there for my kids. So I want to do something special for my customers to say thank you. So starting with this month, I am going to be giving out free card kits for every Stampin Up order placed through my site.
Every month, I will have 3 card kits available. If you place an order from $15 to $29, you will receive 1 free card kit. If you place an order from $30 to $49, you will receive 2 free card kits. If you place an order of $50 or more, you will receive all 3 card kits, absolutely free. You don’t have to pay shipping or anything. It’s just my way of saying thanks! I know without you guys, I would have to go back to working outside of the home. Believe me, I never take that for granted!
I had a lot of fun designing this month’s free card kits. They all feature the pretty Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper. I just love the color combinations and feminine floral prints in this paper pack.
These free card kits contain all the paper products, die cuts, and embellishments you need to make the cards. I have done all the cutting to make it easy for you. You will just need to supply adhesive, ink, and the sentiment stamp of your choice. All you have to do is stamp the sentiment of your choice and assemble. Card making doesn’t get much easier than this!
Stampin Up policy doesn’t allow me to send you copies of the stamped images. However, these cards will work well with any sentiment stamps you might have on hand – Thank You, Happy Birthday, etc.
To get your free card kit(s), just place an order through any of the links in this post or through my online store. If your order is less than $150, please use host code 3GSRCV4C. If your order is more than $150, it qualifies for Stampin’ Rewards (which means 10%+ in free products for you so you don’t want to use the host code in that case), but don’t worry, you will still get the card kits 🙂
Free Card Kit #1:
This pretty card features my new favorite color – Sweet Sugarplum. The focal point of the card is a punch art flower with a rhinestone center.
This free card kit contains an A2 sized card base in Sweet Sugarplum, a white cardstock layer, a strip of Blooms and Bliss paper, all the punched shapes to assemble the flower, and a self-adhesive rhinestone. Anyone who places an order over $15 during the month of April will receive this card kit, absolutely free.
To assemble card #1
- Stamp the sentiment of your choice in the lower right corner using Rich Razzleberry Ink. I used the Thank You stamps from the Work of Art Stamp Set.
- Adhere the white cardstock layer to the Sweet Sugarplum card base.
- Add the strip of Blooms & Bliss paper right above the sentiment.
- Cut off the end of the leaf and adhere behind the Rich Razzleberry flower shape (the largest piece).
- Layer the 2 other flower shapes on top and then add the rhinestone to the center.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the flower to the card, referring to the picture for placement.
Free Card Kit #2
This card kit features gold foil flower embellishments that help set off the sentiment as well as a pretty lace accent.
This free card kit contains an A2 sized card base in the retiring color Mint Macaron, a layer of Blooms and Bliss paper, ovals in white and Island Indigo, a strip of Sahara Sand cardstock, a length of Mint Macaron lace, 2 gold foil flower shapes, and 2 white sequins. Anyone who places an order over $30 during the month of April will receive card kits #1 and #2, absolutely free.
To assemble card #2
- Adhere the designer series paper layer to your cardstock base.
- Adhere the lace to the Sahara Sand cardstock strip. I recommend taping the ends to the backside to hold in place.
- Adhere the lace covered strip to the middle of your card.
- Stamp the sentiment of your choice onto the white oval, using Island Indigo Ink. I used the “Happy Birthday” sentiment from the Celebrate Today stamp set.
- Layer the white oval onto the Island Indigo oval.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the layered ovals to the lace covered strip of cardstock.
- Add the 2 gold flowers to the edges of the sentiment.
- Use glue dots to add the white sequins as the flower centers.
Free Card Kit #3
This free card kit features an embossed background and pretty Sweet Sugarplum ribbon.
This free card kit contains an A2 sized card base in the color Blushing Bride, an embossed white cardstock layer, layering squares, and a length of Sweet Sugarplum ribbon. Anyone who places an order over $50 during the month of April will receive card kits #1 ,#2, and #3, absolutely free.
To assemble card #3:
- Adhere the embossed piece to the card base.
- Tie the piece of ribbon around the left edge of the card (toward the fold) and tie in a knot. Trim the ends.
- Layer the designer series paper squares on the mint macaron cardstock squares.
- Referring to the photo for placement, adhere the flowery squares to your card.
- Stamp the sentiment on the white cardstock square. I used the “Just for You” sentiment from the Work of Art stamp set.
- Adhere the stamped square to the Sweet Sugarplum square.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to stick the sentiment to the card.
Supplies I used to make these free card kits:
Blooms & Bliss Designer Series PaperWork Of Art Stamp SetCelebrate Today Photopolymer Stamp SetFlower Medallion PunchPansy PunchPetite Petals PunchSweet Sugarplum Ruched RibbonGold Foil SheetsMetallics Sequin AssortmentRhinestone Basic Jewels
You can place an order by clicking on any of the images above, or by visiting my online store here. Please remember to use April’s host code: 3GSRCV4C
If you have any questions about the products used or how to use a host code, please email me.